Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Romania

It was my first stop on my journey to photograph and it was great. I met some great people (Cornel & Karen Bucur are amazing!) and saw impacting ministry taking place. It was interesting learning a little bit about how I want to approach this whole thing I'm doing. This trip has been one of those experiences where you really have no clue what you're getting into, but you just decide to go for it anyway and hope for the best. I'm definitely figuring it out as I go. I think I'm growing a lot on a few different levels but right now I'm more reflective about that, as if I was sitting on the outside of everything, trying to make up my mind about how it's all effecting me. I have quite a few photos posted on my gallery. Most of the photos are from three ministries of Pathway to Joy Ministries; one of the orphanages, the hospital, and Sabolciu, one of the gypsy village they work with. Their ministry is amazing, if any of you have the chance to go and help them out on a missions trip or whatever, it is totally worth whatever it costs; monetarily or otherwise. You can find them on the web at http://www.pathwaytojoy.org

For Photos:
Romania Gallery

No comments: