Thursday, August 21, 2008

goodbye london, you made me cry


I went to london this past Monday through Wednesday. It was a good trip, I enjoyed the town. I guess I didn't really have any expectations for my visit, but then again, it turned out to be something not totally expected. I walked around the city a lot, took a few photos, observed the people and place, watched the olympics is trafalgar square, watched a mesmerizing theater production (for only £10, might I add), and ended it all with a stressful journey from my hostel to the plane. It's a long story
involving operation hours, company restrictions, dumb ryanair, frustration, lots of money, and solemn weeping. But I will be back home tomorrow night (Friday, Aug 22), so any questions or stories you may want to hear from my trip, you are more than welcome to ask. And please, come see me, I miss all my friends terribly.

I added photos to my gallery for the bed and breakfast I helped out in France. You can see them HERE.
And some LONDON PHOTOS as well.

No comments: